Shipping and Returns
Orders over $50 are free shipping*
Excludes freight (extremely large or extremely heavy packages, such as safety covers).
At the time, we do not offer express shipping.
Because of the nature of what we ship, your packages may be restricted to ground only, or require a signature upon arrival.
We take pride in the way we pack our shipments, but in the rare event of a damaged product or a leaking product, please let us know and we'll take care of it.
We are an established business out of Virginia, however this online store is our private label to separate our online business from our retail brick and mortar business. We have been in business for almost 30 years.
By purchasing from us, you are getting the convenience and money savings of online shopping, with the satisfaction of buying from a small business.
We process and ship within 24 business hours, and our reviews on other e-commerce websites are 5-star, with most ratings raving about how fast our shipping is. At the moment, we only list non-hazardous or products only restricted to ground shipping/limited quantity. We plan to expand our product selection to include hazardous materials, once our shipping contract has been completed.
We want to make returns as easy as possible. Because shipping chemicals is a tricky business, we handle most returns on a case by case basis, generally siding with customer. If your product is damaged or leaking upon arrival, please contact us, and we will take care of refunding or reshipping another item. This is a rare occurrence, as we take pride in the way we package our products.
To initiate a return, or any questions regarding your shipment, please feel free to contact us by e-mailing email@example.com or calling us toll-free at (866) 696-8240.
Our general return policy, which covers returns for any reason, are as follows.
- Products are eligible for returns for 30 days after delivery.
- Note: We will not accept returns on opened chemicals, as this is extremely hazardous for return shipping and handling. We seal all of our chemicals, in addition to the manufacturer's packaging, and by breaking this seal, the product will not be able to be returned.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping for the return of an item.
- Returned items may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- If a product is damaged or leaking, please contact us as soon as possible, because this is handled differently than our general return policy.
- If you feel a product was misrepresented or listed incorrectly on our webstore, please contact us.